How to Post Multiple Photos on Instagram: A Quick Guide
Have you been thinking about how to post multiple photos on Instagram in order to tell a complete, comprehensive story? In most cases, single images are fine and tell the whole story; however, multiple pictures in your Posts or Instagram Stories can help you be more creative.
This detailed guide will walk you through how to add multiple photos to Instagram Story, how you can add more than a single photo to a single Story, and how to post multiple photos on Instagram.
How to Add Multiple Photos to the Instagram Story
It is quite easy and quick to create a comprehensive series in Instagram Stories with multiple photos. The following method is simpler and quicker than trying to upload images one after the other. Here’s how to add multiple photos to Instagram story:
1. Open Instagram on your iPhone and tap on your profile to open Instagram Stories.
2. Now, tap on the photo icon on the lower right corner to open up the photo library.
3. Above your image gallery, you will see an icon that resembles a stack of images. This is the Select Multiple icon. Tap on this.
4. Select the images you want to add to your stories. You can add a maximum of ten photos to your Story together. When you choose a photo, you will see a number appear on top in a circle. This allows you to select the order of photos you want.
5. Tap on “Next” to create your Story.
6. Now you will be able to add drawings, text, and stickers to your photos one by one.
7. Once you are satisfied with the results, you can tap on Next and share. You will see your photos appear in the same order that you uploaded them.
How to Post Multiple Photos in One Instagram Story
Instagram recently launched a new feature for Insta Story that lets you add numerous photos in just one Insta Story. So instead of sharing photos one after the other, you can just post them all together in one Story. It would look similar to a collage. Here’s how you can do so:
1. Open up Insta Stories.
2. Now, either take a photo or upload it from your gallery.
3. Tap on the Stickers option.
4. Next, tap on the Photo sticker.
5. Now, add more images to your Instagram Story.
Why Am I Unable to Post Multiple Pictures to an Instagram Story?
Uploading multiple photos to a single Instagram story is a new feature that is not yet available to all users. If you can’t see the sticker talked about above, then you should first make sure you have the updated version of the app.
However, if you still don’t see it, there’s a high chance that it is because Instagram is still working on rolling out this new feature within your area.
How to Post Numerous Pictures on Instagram?
Apart from posting multiple images to your Instagram Stories, it is also possible for you to add numerous pictures to each Instagram post to create a gallery of images that all follow a single theme. Posting more than one photo to your post on Instagram is very simple. Here’s how you can do so:
1. Open up the Instagram app. On the bottom of the screen, you will see the + icon. Tap on this to open up your photo gallery.
2. Tap on the Multiple Photo icon. This will look like two photos stacked together. You will see this icon on the right side of the screen, right above your image gallery.
3. Choose multiple images you want to add to your post. You will see a number show up on the photo, which will indicate the order in which they will show up.
4. Edit each picture individually or add filters to all.
5. Once you have made all the edits, tap on Next to geotag location, write a caption, and tag accounts. Note that the same tags and caption will show up on all photos within the post.
6. Once you’re done, tap on Share to add the post to your feed,
7. Whenever someone comes across your post or visits your profile, only the first photo in the post will show up. However, there will be a number on the upper right corner that tells the viewers that there are numerous photos in the post, so they can swipe through them to see them all.
How to Upload Multiple Pictures on Instagram With a Browser?
If you have been wondering how to upload multiple photos to Instagram from PC, then you should know that you can post photos on Instagram from a PC with the help of developer tools within your browser. However, there is no way you can upload numerous images at once with this method. If you want to post multiple photos using a web browser, then you will need to use a third-party service.
Now you know how to post multiple photos on Instagram. Posting more than a single photo on Instagram is an excellent method of telling a story or creating a gallery of images that follow a similar theme. You can then post these pictures either in your Stories or on your feed.